- Fedglass cc reserves the right to increase prices as listed on our price list without prior notice. Prices are subject to final measurements and any unforeseen extras not noted on the quotation, will be billed for.
- All orders cancelled upon acceptance will be refunded less a 10% handling fee, provided materials and goods have not been processed / made up to specifications. Any deposit paid will be deemed as an acceptance of a quotation, and its terms and conditions of sale.
- Stock item goods returned will only be accepted within 7 days of purchase in the same condition as when purchased and a credit note will be issued. NO REQUEST FOR CASH REFUNDS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
- Ownership of goods sold in terms hereof vest in Fedglass until such goods are fully paid for. Fedglass can recall or cease work at any time and also call for FULL PAYMENT before any work will be completed at the company’s discretion.
- All surfaces are to be 100% level and vertical in every respect for shower/mirror/glass and balustrade installations. Quotations are subject to final site evaluations.
- Showers: even though all joints will be sealed with gaskets and silicone, an installation of this type should not be regarded as absolutely watertight. The door in particular is subject to water penetration both through the hinges as well as between the floor and bottom edge of the door.
- All material and workmanship are guaranteed for one year from date of final installation. Glass claims against breakages after handover will not be entertained. Note that all materials, be it glass, stainless steel etc. needs to be cleaned and maintained. Fedglass will not be held responsible for staining of products due to lack of or none cleaning thereof. Please contact Fedglass for advice on materials for cleaning and maintenance of our products.
- Standard Manufacturing Tolerances and Visual Inspections
Please note that final measurements can and will only be taken on completion of tiling, and installation of worktops, extractors etc. depending on product required. Note that any delays from customers or contractors will not be borne on Fedglass to perform an unrealistic deadline. Please note completion dates at bottom of quotation.
±2mm on the width and height of the glass, for cut to size Glass applications. As per SAGGA an Pilkington GSA Guidelines.
Visual and Aesthetic Defects
Inspections to be done from a distance of 2.5m, for a period of 10 seconds, in natural daylight conditions. Failure to see any flaws within this time period deems the unit as within specification.
- Fedglass, its staff and / or sub-contractors will not accept any liability for any damage to the customer’s property (movable or immovable) caused by drilling damage to underground plumbing and electrical circuitry or wiring. The onus is on the customer to point out any danger
in writing. Any costs incurred due to damage must be borne by the client. Fedglass will however use its expertise to avoid such incidents.
- Please supply correct invoicing details & VAT numbers at time of order as invoices cannot be amended or credits passed after processing. Please include the Quote Reference when making payment.
- We require full payment for orders under R5000.00.
- A deposit of 70% of the order over R5000.00 will be required on acceptance of this quotation. Balance of 30% prior to installation*
- 13. FEDGLASS’ BANKING DETAILS FOR PAYMENT PURPOSES:
Bank : ABSA
Account Name: Fedglass
Branch Code: 632005
Account number: 1053360765
Reference: As per the reference number on your quotation
- Any glass not collected within 3 months from date of order will be discarded for recycling at the company’s discretion.
- All quotations are valid for 30 days ONLY.
- On final completion, glass compliance certificate for occupational purposes, will be provided.
*CUSTOMERS ARE WELCOME TO INSPECT GOODS AT FEDGLASS’ PREMISES PRIOR TO FINAL PAYMENT.